that place is delicious
i don’t think that a boycott is the way to go, though. they’re still making loads of money off other people. I think the public outcry will do it.
My local “Jesus Chicken” (as I like to call it) is located directly across from an abortion clinic. I absolutely love the mish-mash of protesters with signs that are currently gathering on either side of the street.
One time my Jesus Chicken order was $6.66 and they gave it to me for free because that’s a “bad number.”
- lyainna reblogged this from vaticanq and added:
- eggplanteyes likes this
- vizualdesperado likes this
- dannfielsommer likes this
- nickthegeekbear reblogged this from youwon and added:
- vaticanq reblogged this from youwon and added:
- stuggs likes this